CALDWELL WESTERN HERITAGE FOUNDATION
P. O. Box 98
Caldwell, ID 83606-0098
The Caldwell Western Heritage Foundation Board of Directors will award a minimum of five (5) $2000.00 scholarships per year to deserving high school seniors or full-time college or vocational educational students who have shown a farm, agriculture, or rodeo interest.
Applications must be submitted to the Caldwell Western Heritage Foundation with a postmark no later than March 20, 2013. The scholarship awards will be made the first part of May, 2013. Scholarships may be used at any accredited Idaho or eastern Oregon university, college or vocational education school. Awards will be made to the specified college or university in the recipient's name.
- Must be a residence of southwestern Idaho or eastern Oregon.
- Must be a high school senior or full-time student at a college, university or vocational educational school.
- Must have an accumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Must provide school transcript with application.
- Scholarship must be used within a year from the date of the award.
- Must submit three (3) letters of reference.
Apply for a scholarship today by downloading the application.